Friday, November 28, 2008

Yes I'm thankful

Yes I'm thankful.
I get to have wonderful friends. I get to have a loving family that means more than I have words for.
Yes I'm thankful.
I get to live in a country that happens to be the greatest in the history of the world.
Yes I'm thankful.
I get to live with freedoms that are not free. I get to say what I want. I get to do what I want and when I want to do it. All this with responsibility and sometimes risk, of course.
Yes I'm thankful.
I get to live, love, learn, grow, share, give, spend, earn, and so much more.
Yes I'm thankful.
All these things I have been given by God. My hope is in Him. He is my rock, always faithful, forgiving .....
Yes I'm thankful.
I get to experience all things because I have been given them. I don't deserve them. I have not earned them.
Yes I'm thankful. I'm so thankful that I think I'll just give thanks!

Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: