Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Bud's Ticker

My Bud went in for a procedure today. Had a little clog in the pipes restricting blood flow. They got him fixed up and on the mend.
I'm reminded from this day of what a great God we serve. He loves and protects us. He takes such good care and is always faithful.
I'm also very appreciative of the family and friends we have. The people that mean so much. They care and come through in times such as this.
My Bud is my brother. My dad and his brother referred to each other this way.
Until next time ...

1 comment:

Tippy's Place said...

Jeff and I always say how blessed we are to have such a wonderful family! It was so nice to visit with you a little bit yesterday. And thanks for watching my crazy boy for me :)God is so good to watch over us the way He does. And I know He was watching over dad yesterday.